- Introducing David Tennant: NOO I don't want a new doctor! I LIKED THE OTHER ONE
- Rose leaves: *calls sister crying*
- Introducing Martha: Fuck Martha. I don't like her. Bring back Rose. Go away.
- Introducing Donna: Obnoxious ass Donna SHUT UP
- Donna leaves/Doctor regenerates: BUT I LOVED DONNA, AND HE dOESN:T WANT TO GO DONT MAKE HIM PLEASE hes my FAVORITE EVER
- Introducing Matt and Karen: I don't like him. I'll never like him. I want the tenth doctor. And I don't like the scottish bitch either... except Rory. I like him. BuT FUCK EVERYOne elSE
- Angels take Manhattan: *cries myself to sleep for a week*
- Introducing Clara: Nope. Don't like her. Not over Amy. Nope. Nuh uh. No.
- Time of the Doctor *doctor drops bowtie*: sobs and wails uncontrollably.
- Introducing Peter Capaldi: I like him. But not yet.
My name's Renee. I'm married to my best friend. Former long distance relationship.
Ask me anything
I don't take credit for anything posted, unless otherwise stated.
It’s ridiculous how excited I am. TWO DAY. Two days until I see Sam. I can’t even focus on packing up my apartment to MOVE TO WASHINGTON AT THE END OF THE WEEK because I’m so excited. Well, maybe me being lazy also plays a role in that, but STILL. I’m so freaking excited it’s ridiculous. lol
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anybody else to feel like that
and because it’s easier to make others happy than to make myself happy.
The end of my long distance relationship is in five days. I only have to wait five more days after waiting for six years. Practically waiting for eight years. I can’t believe it’s so close.
I graduate with my Bachelor of Social Work in exactly one month. I will be moving shortly after that to Washington. Then in June I will be marrying my long tern long distance boyfriend/fiance. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I am the happiest I have been in a long time. :]